If you have a cPanel shared hosting with HOSTYAP and facing problem to login cPanel due to forget password, There is an easy process to retrieve it. Let’s follow to steps.
- Go to the dashboard of the client portal.
2. Log in with your dashboard username and password or “sign in with google” button if enable.
3. Click “My Services”
4. Now From “My Products & Services”, you will see your “Products/Service”. Click on your hosting package name.
5. It will take you to your product details page. There you will find a box named “cPanel/WHM Login Credentials”. In your sidebar, It has a panel name Actions. Under “Actions” You will find “Login to cPanel” for cPanel login and “Change Password” for password change.
6. After click “Change Password” it will redirect you a change password page. Type your “New Password” then “Confirm New Password” and press “Save Changes”.
Now you can log in using your new password.