This article will explain about how you can display hidden files or .htaccess in cPanel. When you login cPanel first time you will not able to show those hidden file or .htaccess file.
1. First login to cPanel.
2. Go to file manager.
3. After enter file manager, go to top-right corner where you will find settings.
4. It will open preferences, there select Show Hidden Files (dotfiles) and save it.
5. It will show you Hidden Files (dotfiles).
6. If want to create a .htaccess file then client +File icon from top-left.
7. Create a new file name .htaccess
8. Your .htaccess file will create.